15 Minutes 'Til They Actually Start Dating - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - 15 Minutes 'Til They Start Dating

Dex-chan lover
did i see the legendary "i will kill you" line there?

Dex-chan lover
And just when i thought it was gonna be one of those 1-page shit series... I found a pretty decent one.

LciZ4hT.jpg

Group Leader
Glad I gave this a chance despite the "# somethings until" title!! :D
Cute!!

Dex-chan lover
I didn't get it. Why in the end she said to break up? To lead the discussion in the way to speak about their relationship?

And yeah, why taco in the description? Did someone just thoughtlessly copied the description from somewhere? You know, "Creator-approved translations by TheElusiveTaco." is a magical incantation. It can't be copied around thoughtlessly.

@VINT64

Maybe she meant it something along the lines of "lets break up as childhood friends and start being lovers" or something like that.

Group Leader
@Skiepher
Thanks for the ping! It's a super cute series, so I'm not surprised it was picked up hahaha.

I've removed my name from the description now, since the artist ghosted me before things could even get started :/

So no, the translation here is not creator-appproved. But the whole experience was so disappointing that I can't bring myself to care at this point. It honestly sucks to admit that, because I genuinely love the characters and series a lot, and I was very excited to translate it.

Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread