17-sai kara Yarinaosu Propose - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Her Place

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 8, 2023
Messages
48
So the mastermind doesn't get expelled for bully and planning the rape like the thugs but instead she got redeemed and joined the harem because she felt lonely when she was a kid? Are you kidding me?

This is utter trash, I hope she doesn't get any redemption at all.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
125
My IQ slowly decreasing after reading this manga, ts is what I called the real slop 💔
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 17, 2018
Messages
1,765
zero consequence BS make me know there is no hope for this manga
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 6, 2018
Messages
480
"Hey I know I got some dudes to try and rape you and all but I'm sorry, would you be my friend?"

Na fuck off.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top