@17 Years Old, We Start Living Together From Today!

Dex-chan lover
typical childhood friend trope. Now let see how much "just fuck already" moment we shout.

I hope there isn't unnecessary drama i.e. useless love triangles/harems. I know the male MC seems to be only affectionate towards our female MC, so the only variable that remains is if the main female MC will stay true to him as well.

Also, the translations are great, please keep it up!

This is so cute (but he's a jerk taking advances like that but welp he's an ideal top in the manga world). I really like the art! I found a gem today! ㅋㅋㅋ 감사합니다 에칟나님!

childhood friend check, ikemen check, nice art check ah yes a nice catering of manga

Group Leader
If their is gonna be Rape in this series I’m done with it My one I won’t read stuff or watch is anything with rape

Dex-chan lover
second time i see someone mention rape, if it were to have rape then wouldn't the corresponding tags be correlated to this, like sexual violence or smut? 🤔🤔

Ugh! What does her mom thinking. At this rate she gonna be a teen mom before she finished highschool. And that bitch is an childhood friend? Why haven't she beat that shit up. No matter how of a good kisser he was, I'm gonna beat him up good for disrespecting a "friend".

Users who are viewing this thread