19 Days - Ch. 258

Aggregator gang
Well that's disappointing and contradicting on all that's sort of been established so far (the entire premise of them being friends with one of them loving the other but the later being like "no homo bro")... Unless he means he is a "very important nakama", which I doubt.

@ A-tan I like this webtoon and the first chapters especially but after i arrive to this chapter i don't understand if it's bl ot not? he love him or just friends...not clear enough

Contributor
@kakao Eh? I was always under the impression that this was BL? Super slow paced, but still. Or maybe I've just been projecting the desires of my fujo heart...

Aggregator gang
@bhagad Supposedly, and from all we saw so far, the only confirmed gay characters are the black haired dude that is an absolute asshole and blondie.

Personally I liked the initial idea of them being friends having weird adventures together even after the awkward confession, and more so because there's little to no development in their relationship that could hint that his friend is in love with him too (at least I didn't see it that way).

But maybe the author wants to make it canon instead of teasing all the time? idk

@bhagad
it's is for sure deliberate from the writer, and i think that at first it was supposed to be bl but because it's china this is what you get finally it will not be complete as bl

Users who are viewing this thread