19 Days - Ch. 310

kekekeke he tian will be most benevolent to baby mo 😏

also can we just appreciate how handsome xixi is 🤤

If you go back to ch 210, the band artwork is there. Ch 226 little Mo is looking at a guitar and HeTian notices, setting the seed.
The author has been doing some serious signposting the whole story.

EDIT; Wasn't Jian Yi kidnapped in the first few weeks of highschool and just disappeared?

Was the mystery of why each page is titled one day but the series is called 19 days just solved? Just like that? A historic moment...

@Dalgi-soju yep, i'm pretty sure they're still in middle school at this point? probably the band actually forms after he returns (so the first few chapters?) the timeline is so confusing...

The fans of this series are like a small cult that straightens their bangs and eat string cheese toegther.

One thing, by just Jian Yi being there, that group become not super serious already XD

Yeah, the timeline is a bit confusing. I just go with how many piercings little Mo is wearing to gauge where we are in the timeline-relationship development, although that is a little off sometimes. I ended up having a weird conversation in RL with a friend who has a theory that He Tian has a tongue piercing and that is why he is wearing a mask. There is a pizza riding on that bet. I just thought I would throw that conspiracy out into the void. @luckycalico, I'm just preemptively sad. They promised to be a band after finishing middle school (am I reading that right?), and making a promise that is kinda worded like a wedding vow. We know something bad is going to happen. In the "present" day timeline, they haven't met up yet. Although waiting for the outcome of the Christmas special serial is adding years to my life.

I will give String Cheese to anyone in the Fan Cult of hair bang straightening!!

"Who added me to this group??" lmao i love mo

I was half-heartedly entertaining the idea that they would form a band based on all these old fanarts, but it's actually happening? And is /that/ why the titles are all "One Day"?? Damn Old Xian be playing the LONG game.

I'm betting they're gonna learn the basics together and maybe even get halfway started with the band and the group's glue Jian Yi is going to disappear :/ Best case scenario the old band fanarts are after they all meet up again.

okay i REALLY like this. highkey their friendship, like the four of them just being stupid despite initially wanting to kill each other is the funNIest thing to me and their bond seems super strong :>

Users who are viewing this thread