19 Days - Ch. 314

Poor buzzcut just trying to do the right thing and getting body slammed by He Tian! XD
<3

To say "brother Tian" lil Mo has to say "Tian Ge" with Ge meaning bro in Chinese xD

Can we pls just appreciate the fact that lil Mo didn’t say “put me down” or anything like dat ;)

Power Uploader
iWMYT05.jpg

@HikaruShidou I'm thinking.... since they're wearing the same clothes for 309-311 & 314 I'm assuming those chapters occur during the same day. Therefore I conclude Mo must have been all softened up 😉 first feeling bad for He Tian and giving him the sandwich then getting a cheek kiss (😍😍😍)
I'm hardcore loving the slow burn but at the same time I'm like can we pls FFW to when they're all mushy and we can just cry over them together like the weird fangirls/boys we are????? 😂😂

@ashurii YESS LIKE GOSH I ship it so hard, and legit I think you're right about lil Mo having softened up quite a bit (haha especially when we're comparing that to the time when lil Mo was first introduced, like that's some huge change right there in his character)!! I'm actually slightly surprised at the fact this comic keeps the slow burn in Mo and He Tian's relationship simply because of He Tian's personality! But at the same time, I guess it makes sense since it's not that easy to make Mo accept the possibility of a romantic relationship with He Tian, and I suspect that He Tian actually respects that. They are so cute!! Man I feel like lately there have been so many interactions between them AHHH it's great! I love the slow burn too, but at the same time I really wouldn't mind if Mo could just accept his fate and end up with his man faster!! 😄😍😎

Users who are viewing this thread