19 Days - Ch. 323

Fed-Kun's army
I've been reading these translations on tumblr for years, but I never realised they were also on mangadex LOL Thank you for the continued translatons!!

It's nice to see Jian Yi's mum again, and Mo snapping his chopsticks is really endearing lmao

The return of Jian Yi’s mom! Does that mean he gets to go back to his apartment and get out from under Qiu’s watchful eye? And Qiu’s threat about rotting on a desert island made me think about what JY started to tell ZZX about his disappearance way back at the beginning...

Though honestly, I absolutely love how Jian Yi continually insults and talks back to someone so much bigger, tougher, and more powerful than he is. Jian Yi, you adorable mouthy idiot, never change.

Little Mo, He Tian literally just finished groping your pillow stand-in. Sadly, it shouldn’t be a surprise that he immediately tries to make out with you over the phone.

Random observation, the shading on HeTian’s hair looked pretty realistic. Old Xian has refined their style so much over time.

I was SO SURE HE WAS GOING TO KISS THE PHONE asjnanjkavnkjkv ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Users who are viewing this thread