19 Days - Ch. 333

I mean, is no surprise that He Tian is a right ass so of course he'll be an ass to Mo too; one of their first interaction was a forced kiss ending with Mo angry-crying.

@ReRe06 It's been a long time since I read this manhua so could you tell me how the other relationship is toxic? From what I recall, I don't think anything terrible happened between Jian Yi and Zhan Zheng Xi.

@vaneatas I mean they are not at the same level as tianshan because they have a good relationship (I think this is why people don't see their rs as toxic), but for me Jian Yi forcing (or trying) XiXi to touch him every chapter is & XiXi always responds with violence which is understable. Jian Yi & He tian need to clam down a little 😪

@ReRe06 Ohh I see. I guess I totally forgot about it because the other relationship is a lot more toxic which kind of overshadowed the other two

am I the only one who thinks this is awfully rape-y....... their first “”kiss”” was already a red flag but this is terrible. idk how people can see this as romantic

Users who are viewing this thread