19th Century Memoir - Ch. 27 - Cruel Temptation (1)

Gosh, I want to strangle that twisted Marquis. How dare he try and manipulate my girl and force this relationship on her...

Double-page supporter
god that modern au bit killed me 😭🤣🤣 the way he’s so easily arrested is exactly the reason why i dont trust the marquis as far as i could throw him

What are the odds that the moment I check back and refollow after 2 months of hiatus they decide to upload a new chapter.

The modern AU 😂😂 Lilli is so pretty ♥ Cant help, but love her ♥
Thank you for your hard work ♥

I usually loves mysteries genres, but somehow this series rather frustates me. Is it because of it's slow pacing or did I read it too quickly?

Hmmm.. I tried really hard to keep reading this because I want to see the happy end for Lillian, but the way the story is portrayed makes me feel that she couldn't afford to do anything and no one is really on her side (except zach). Is the raws still on going? I'm torn between keep reading (and waiting for this series to end - hopefully not a tragic one) or stop reading it completely.

But hey, at least the modern au really made my day. You go gurl! Who needs a man that sick? You can be anything you want (or be together with whomever your heart desire!)

#sorryformyrambling #ineedtogetmyfrustrationoutofthesystem

The AUs are great. Modern is best for all women. It makes it seem like Zach really has a thing for her, though, hmmm?

Users who are viewing this thread