19th Century Memoir - Ch. 17 - Dangerous Confession (1)

His smirk is cause he's realized how she feels for him/around him in that moment
He knows theyre not the original siblings and that he's actually not related to her like she might still think
He smirks because he has interest in her and her reaction shows she has interest in him thats non-familial suggested by her blush, the look on her face, and the tone in which she speaks
His face in a way looks almost arrogant

Fed-Kun's army
You know from the flashbacks, it seems like he's trying to find the sister (the FL) for the sake of his dead friend (who was the brother). But if that's the case why is he so weird with her
There's still a lot to this lil mystery

I guess his mischievous personality didn't change that much from when he was younger, he's just less loud now

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
THAT SMILE DOESN'T LOOK SINCERE, IT LOOKS LIKE A YANDERE / PSYCHO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What on earth is this story, it's bananas

Dex-chan lover
But if he is doing this for his dead friend (the real Will, Lilian's actual brother) then why is he so creepy??? Is it only his personality or does he have some other reason??
I'm also worried about the maids whispering...what is Elliot's real intetion??

Dex-chan lover
So, he's not actually her brother, but he's baiting her thinking that he is (tho she's likely suspecting the truth now) and screwing with her head? When he knows she's suffered intense mental/emotional trauma connected with her family?
Good job dude - stellar example of humanity you are.

This guy is so creepy. If this was real life. I'd escape the next night by jumping out of a window and stealing a horse or hitchhiking or whatever. Just get the fudge away from that dude. (I mean, I know she doesn't know that it's not her real brother, but even if it was, it's still creepy.)

Dex-chan lover
I want to assume that William took her in because of the brother's dying wish or something, and the only way she would trust him was to tell her that hes her brother

Users who are viewing this thread