19th Century Memoir - Ch. 18 - Dangerous Confession (2)

I think that the ml has an incest fitish that why he like tormenting the one he loves with the sister and brother statut 😅

Wait, so I’m thinking Lillian is an incest baby...and her mom has gone craycray. Or they really think Lillian is demon baby. She was probably abused, therefore is scared of women., like her mom.

Is Lilian Helena's clone or something? That why Helena despise her and his friend - Maquis Leondin don't want to adopt Lilian and don't want to talk about her.
This is my imagination. LoL

wtfffff

hes a psychoooooo

at least if he explain that hes not the real brother, it would be less creepy and icky but nope, he went all crazy on her like that omggggg

and what up with the flashbackkkkk

so much mysterryyy but im lovin it

why is he torturing her? maybe he's just obsessed because he promised her brother William they'll look for her together and then BAM! obsession?

@linnil I think it’s because she was either born out of an affair or an assault or something. I’m assuming it was an affair since they insinuated the child is not only not his but that it was done in a relationship that was consensual. Which would probably be why the female leads (not biological) fathers friend didn’t want to accept that child because she’s a product of cheating.

I am ✨confusion✨
Isn't "Leodin" supposed to be her father's name? Not Elliott's father's Oo
Are they cousins? But he told Elliot that William was the son of his friends

Users who are viewing this thread