19th Century Memoir - Ch. 29 - The Reason (1)

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is happeninggggg

Can someone spoil me please

you know this is one of the stories that i don't understand what's going on but im still reading it anyway XD

Lol im so confused is the lady locked in the room even real?
Thank you for the update! Happy New Years!

Umm to be honest I read a few spoilers months ago and I really can’t remember them at all but the person inside the room, isn’t it her biological mother

am liek half thinking shes delusional herself (due to the genetic mental disease talk etc before) and half thinking that its really a ghost inside the room yoooo

damn this story is intriguing.

Thanks for translating but i thinks I'm going to stop reading this one. Elliot's creepiness is too much it's so weird I can't find my self reading it more. I hate manipulative dudes even if it's just for
experiment. Idk i read some spoiler about her being delusional and that guy is studying about it.

Anyways big thanks for the translators.

Idk why I’m still reading this, this is too weird and it’s making me depressed. I think she’s either crazy and not right in the head or he’s fucking with her and I don’t fucking like it

Dex-chan lover
I am only reading this because I like the sociopath Elliot. If this goes down another man's route, imma drop it.

At first I was thoroughly creeped out with that psycho Elliot (he's def got problems)...but now I wonder if these are scenarios in her head??? I mean they said her mother went crazy, and he keeps bringing up his research and books about mental illness being hereditary?

Users who are viewing this thread