19th Century Memoir - Ch. 9 - Nightmare (2)

Group Leader
@Yanabanana707 it says to be continued at the end. The series itself says completed because the raws are conpleted. Last chapter is like 90 something.

WHO IS THAT AT THE END ??? 😨😨
Love the art and story thanks for the update.

Was that person at the end Lillian's mother? What's up with 'Brother Will' or should I say Elliot? He must've been a friend of Lillian's brother considering the past chapters but then what is his relation to her mother (if that person at the end was the mother)? Was the ghost Marquess Leondin? Or maybe it was Lillian's mother because I think I saw thee ghost had blonde hair? Ahh but in the family portrait Lillian's mother's hair had some loose bits at the front. However, Lillian's mother was the one who killed her father so maybe the one Lillian is running away from in her nightmares is her mother who was sick?

I need answers!!

At first I thought its was Lillian's mom, but on looking at it again, considering the fantasy started from looking at where Lillian was lying, I think he's actually fantasizing about her. I think he's longing for her to call him by his real name and not as a brother. That also explains why the head maid is rather grumpy. She knows who he really is and that he's pretending so she's displeased about the situation as it probably all seems inappropriate to her. Considering societal hierarchy, she probably doesn't like the idea of a girl of lower birth being in a close relationship with her master especially when they aren't actually related.

Dex-chan lover
Yo what the faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

So many questions at this point:
[ul][li]Is it a ghost? A ghost of a partner or family?[/li][li]Is it imagination? An imagination of a partner or family?[/li][li]Something else entirely?[/li][/ul]

Users who are viewing this thread