1F no Kishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Strong Guy

Dex-chan lover
If you want to be a pro player you need to practice soooooo much and you are going to lose so much time for practice just because someone said so ??? That player you lost to probably drop out to be a pro you know. This is probably a really good sports manga but being forced to do a sport than miraculously fall in love with it troupe is really inferior to a mc who loved a sport already, I can appreciate it more than oh what a coincidence I like this sport that I was forced into wow

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If you want to be a pro player you need to practice soooooo much and you are going to lose so much time for practice just because someone said so ??? That player you lost to probably drop out to be a pro you know. This is probably a really good sports manga but being forced to do a sport than miraculously fall in love with it troupe is really inferior to a mc who loved a sport already, I can appreciate it more than oh what a coincidence I like this sport that I was forced into wow
They are only doing the trope because it was done before, not cause it's a good trope...

If it was instead them forcing a dude who actually likes martial arts but is too much of a wimp to join, that'd be better....

Dex-chan lover
They are only doing the trope because it was done before, not cause it's a good trope...

If it was instead them forcing a dude who actually likes martial arts but is too much of a wimp to join, that'd be better....
omg yeah, like for exemple being insecure but then sport is so fun for him he doesnt care, along the way he grows both as an athlete and as a person

Users who are viewing this thread