2.5 Dimensional Seduction - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Different Dimension Freshmen

Aggregator gang
@Kanami-chan Finally, somebody else that stays true to the Way of the Pure Weebs.

The MC is a traitor to our kind, burn the heretic for turning his beliefs away from the truth and towards the 3D thots!

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the pic in the 50th page. I see this manga has a bright future.

Dex-chan lover
For a second there I thought twas Mash!

While I don't think this will certainly be anything like Yonakano, since there's no spirit of gaia to guide this MC's denial for harem because of his obsession for 2-D (and his trauma) this is likely will be for more the comedy and ecchi, I suppose. Followed for the meantime for the pseudo-Mash

Group Leader
Uh, the name of the fictional MC in that anime is supposed to be ASHFORD-sama. How the fuck do you misread KATAKANA so hard?

@Clarinet

That's my whole mistake, I'm sorry. Actually, in page 21 in the script I had written 'Ash' and had planned to change it because I mistranslated it earlier, but because of some IRL stuff I postponed the TL a bit and forgot about needing to change that. Then, when revising I changed the name to the wrong one. Sorry for the mess, it will be changed asap.

Also my japanese is not entirely good and I usually have a bit of struggle to do some TL's, so sorry beforehand.

@zetarn launch code ?
large.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread