2.5 Dimensional Seduction - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Super Erotic Pose

Dex-chan lover
If you told me this was all a ploy for her to seduce him, I would literally not even blink.

Fed-Kun's army
somehow, this feels soo innocent and wholesome despite the eroticism. Also, if there is a doujin of this out there I would not be surprised if its ntr.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Well, i gotta say i'm impressed by the guy trying to forget the feeling of the boobs, most characters would have only ran away.

Aggregator gang
Is that colored page necessary?? Not that I'm complaining though..

Dex-chan lover
Really is 2.5D alright. In real life these kind of girls are usually sluts who have had multiple boyfriends before and had s-x with them many times already. Hopefully this girl remains pure and not turn into those slutty girls in this manga.

This is most likely super prone to NTR...Haaa...It's too much...I feel like dropping this...as i progress and continue reading this...I can only feel that the NTR vibes is getting stronger...Besides she mostly thinks only of Erotism which is on par on being a (Sorry for the word but i can't think of any other word) "Slut" (Let me explain why: She only thinks of doing erotic stuffs and even going far into attending an r-18 cosplay event, It may be just a hobby but it's not normal if you think...Plus, Doing erotic stuff is Turning you on which may lead into a sudden burst of lust thus resulting into something that can be Sex or something...) Boi you should stop your feelings and kill it...You experience how cruel world can be so better be safe than sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread