2.5 Dimensional Seduction - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - The Direction Of Her Gaze.

Raw have 40 chapters already! I hope for a faster traslate. Thanks for the hard work :)

Raw have 40 chapters already! I hope for a faster traslate. Thanks for the hard work :)
There were 5 chapters from new group in less than a week. How much faster do you want them to work?!

Dex-chan lover
How many chapters until male rival will appear? I'm sure that some near in the future this thing sure will happen. Anyone read the raws?)

Double-page supporter
i keep repeating myself there is a harem tag on this to not riot when the harem things happen...

Contributor
@Jmann

I have bad news for you...
Because we will soon get another girl cosplaying, and she is probably the worst girl if i remember right.

I still feel salty this story had to introduce Mikari as a love interest, because she's easily the best for me, but like all harems , if you're not the first girl, you really don't have a chance most of time.

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall god damn...
i would prefer male rival in this situation instead of harem. why its always need to be freaking harem. Thats why i love so much Sono Bisque Doll - no harem shit, just pure fluff (i hope it stays this way)

Dex-chan lover
FdGBkGL.png

zxqYXjh.png

I don’t know why I feel this manga is going to be popular and get a oficial English and go to same path like Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru.

(Sorry for my English. English it’s not my mother tongue)

Users who are viewing this thread