2.5 Dimensional Seduction - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Mikari's Challenge.

Dex-chan lover
This is just stupid now, childhood friend is the only one with a little bit of brain and the only one who's not thinking like a virgin-otaku-retard.

Let's see now the sensei...

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@DioBrando There seems to be a page missing (the original 176, I think, or what would be page 9 here)

Contributor
Childhood friend: "This means that I still have a chance."

punchable.png

Dex-chan lover
“Everyone is free to be any character that they want”
I wanna cosplay velkoz

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that childhood friend is the only one that has actual romantic feelings. It would be nice if she won.

Dex-chan lover
inb4 lylisa steals the childhood friend from senpai

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
It would be nice if she won.
I like the idea, although this has the harem tag and i'm sure that that teacher will join in too, to be honest, i'm not rooting for anyone right now.

By the way, who are the characters on the Abandoned Heroes art? I only know Diablo.

Dex-chan lover
@ghostt yup, she's the succubus Lilysa was looking for last chapter (the one shown back in ch. 1). Guess we know what she wanted to "clean her record" now.

Which really sucks, but I completely understand.

EDIT: at least I think so

https://s5.mangadex.org/data/f32efdbdf179f8b0e469470eeff64e6b/x29.png

completely different hair color and stuff because cosplay. But she seems to have that same slender body

EDIT 2: yea, the cover for volume 3 kinda spoils it lol: https://mangadex.org/images/covers/39828v3.250.jpg?1580272206

Aggregator gang
Japan is weird on cosplay when it comes to teaching and office work. It gives the wrong the vibe to my knowledge. But we all know this wount last.
*†****†******************"****"""""""""*

My waifu is not mine alone is a very otaku saying. Some don't read doujin featuring their waifu, because they don't want to see her lewded. It's a virgin boy mindset lol. Nothing more or less here, compare it to idol culture with otaku.

Muh waifu is everyones waifu, tips hat
What a neckbeard author lmao

Users who are viewing this thread