2.5 Dimensional Seduction - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Mikari's Challenge.

Dex-chan lover
Haaah. Give it up Not-Rise, not only are you not the "first girl" (though technically you are just certainly not the main one) the guy you're interested in is not only the typical dense protag his also way in deep into otaku mindset that even if you did the sensible thing and just hit him straight that you like him, while naked and he's doused with aphrodisiacs, he'll just think it's a gag or some ridiculous reason. Then cue Not-Mash doing something simpler and he goes cross-eyed.

The harem tag here feels like a decoration and kind of misleading

Dex-chan lover
Poor Second-chan.... I just can't see her winning unless the MC starts crossdressing and she finds out about it first.

I don't care what anyone says; childhood friend is the cutest. But I also know she has 0.1% chance of winning.

@Akemua Let us jump on the sinking childhood friend ship while we still have time, I swear 99% of the time the friends always lose.

Dex-chan lover
>That teacher is going to be club advisor eventually
>That teacher is probably gonna develop a crush on MC and/or one of the girls
>This will turn into harem

Dex-chan lover
If sensei will enter into the harem (like develop feeling on MC, or MC will develop feelings on teacher) then it would be the most idiotic and predictable move. Crap. Well, I read harems like this bcs of the art and girls, not the story, so I suppose it's bad to complain about the crap story anyway.

@Vini - Sad reality my friend. Anyway, my inflatable raft is prepared, so let's get this ship a'sailin.

Contributor
I feel bad about Mikari.

She will obviously not win, because trashy harem rom-com firstgirl rule, so i hope she will at least get some nice chapters and find someone else much better than MC.

Contributor
The childhood friend is the best character in this fucking manga, and I will go down with this sinking, hole-riddled ship.

Hey abandoned scans u interested in picking up trinity seven since it has been 2 years since the last chapter of it or does it have official translation now so no one picked it up afterwards?

Users who are viewing this thread