2.5 Dimensional Seduction - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Lilliel In A Pinch!?

Welp, cant have a club story without this part. Not that I mind, honestly.

I thought she was 16 or something? Wasn't that the reason she had to have that pair of underwear at the photo shoot was because she was under age or something?

Contributor
@phage83
The age-18 is referring to the H-doujin versions of the characters in order to bypass laws on depicting minors in less-than-wholesome scenarios.

Dex-chan lover
@gigabarto The manga club is supposed to be better how, exactly? Let's be honest about this, both groups are just huge nerds about something that not everyone cares about. It kind of reminds me of the main girl in Kuragehime actually. She was basically a "jellyfish otaku" at the start of that, living with a bunch of other otaku girls who had their own specific interests to geek out about, like the Three Kingdoms and I think trains was another of them.

MD@Home
Lol mid story I was starting to wonder about their club activities and facilities with just 2 members being active and registered... I guess this was coming eventually... NOW LEWD THOSE STUDENT ASSOCIATION MEMBERS TOO XD!!! Not in an 18+ way... just ecchi XD

Weak drama. The club is just a convenient location for them. They can continue the cosplay in another place if necessary.
But this is just a plot device to introduce the Teacher to the story anyway. Just hoping that the adult doesn't fall in love with the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread