2.5 Dimensional Seduction - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - The Same Smile.

Aggregator gang
While it’s a little dragged out, it’s a pretty cool arc

I'ma bit lost and that's despite reading chapters in one go. When do they stop with you haven't seen my full power yet? Despite what the characters talk about, the manga instead lost some of its sparks.

@XNovalX Crying over a game, that's a decent analogy. You could use any popular game, TV show, anything else. Even more prominent if it's not that popular or already old.

It does look like over the top bad act. After all, my interest in cosplay is only on the surface level and I have read only Sono Bisque Doll as the other manga with the theme.
Here it feels overly dramatized for several chapters and one event dragged out too much. All the development characters have seemed kind of disconnected and they are somewhat not having it together. The new girl didn't even met MC yet, his childhood friend is missing for who knows how long, the teacher is there, but with the battle going on, it's like no other cosplayers exist on there. It feels like a bubble.

Double-page supporter
@Brize I definitely agree with you. This feels like a shounen fighting manga... without the fighting. At first, it was a charming manga about cosplay. Now? God knows best.
I also read Sono Bisque Doll. Personally, I liked it a lot more before they introduced 1 million side characters, but it's good nonetheless.

Contributor
Looking back with how important a side character Nagomi ends up being, this is really all to set up Lilysa's first conquest. From the professional cosplayer who does only the latest things, to one who can still do what she likes outside of the professional contract.

Dex-chan lover
author did too much pondering on this chara that it's starting to piss me off ngl..

Users who are viewing this thread