2.5 Jigen no Yuuwaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Magic Armour.

Dex-chan lover
this is getting more and more cringe ngl, can it stop pretending to be anything more than a fapbait manga?

Dex-chan lover
@gouder +++ this whole seriousness crap is so lame in this kind of manga, especially when it wasn't like that from the start 🤦🏻‍♂️

Double-page supporter
@kurobaraito "I know I've been badly beaten and the chips are down, so I'll just have to reach deep down inside me and cosplay twice as hard!" Yeah, that sounds about right.

Dex-chan lover
Can we please just add the new girl to the harem and move on?

Dex-chan lover
Another chapter of the main characters not even crossing a word to each other. This went from romcom to sport shounen.

@Faryshta
Well, while Nagomi and Lilysa didn't speak directly, we had their monologues that were directed at each other. Okumura did his part, now he can only be an observer.

It's getting kind of boring though and covers for next volumes suggest more girls, so this will probably only continue.

Power Uploader
Oof... Two more chapters with nothing but empty thoughts of characters.. wtf... So much dramatisation...

Dex-chan lover
author-sama, don't forget about the other schoolgirl
i look forward to seeing you balance the cosplay shounen and the romcom highschool.

Dex-chan lover
@sighoon so? this is supposed to be an story about seduction. Its even on the title.

The main characters havent crossed a word for several chapters and I can't care less about any inner monologue they have.

Users who are viewing this thread