2.5 Dimensional Seduction - Vol. 5 Ch. 35 - An Adult's Resolve.

Dex-chan lover
I have to say, the series isn't a 10 at all, but this chapter was.... you know why? because a High School series friggin got a genuinely mature principal, the guy make the best choice and even admitted that adults and kids aren't flawless and can pull nasty shit, so the teacher here was ultra naive to not think that a kid can't be malicious.

for an extra we got the school prez helping them without being an ass. So, even if it was super positive it was pretty well done.

Dex-chan lover
I dont understand why wouldnt they just say its a "coustume and photography club" or someting like that, not lying, just using euphemisms to make it less noticeable

Dex-chan lover
This must have been a bitch to translate, very well done. Great chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@wizard_mouse i guess the kids just dont want to compromise, and lie or ofuscate the truth, they want everybody to know what they do, cause they love it, or something along those lines.

Dex-chan lover
aItauCA.png

That has to be the perfect reaction image for wholesome manga.

really the principal was being realistic, no matter what there is no prefect school and if they go open is too idealistic that everything will go well, there can be from bullying to stalking.

Dex-chan lover
god i fucking love this series
a student council that isn't all-mighty or self-righteous, a principal that's mature, supportive, and take his students seriously
thank you for keeping up with this series, even though it's far far away from where the raw is at, I'm so damn happy everytime you guys release new chapters

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was REALLY good. I particularly liked the bit with the principal, I found his viewpoint very interesting and unique. Nice principals aren't rare but they are usually the generic "just follow your dreams and do as you like" kind, a principal who is willing to go against his students' wishes to protect them without acting like a holier-than-thou asshole is a very refreshing take.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that principal is actually really good! I wish there were more people like him.
(And the stuco pres was pretty great, too.)

Dex-chan lover
that's a good principal
also rip aquarium research society
i feel like the author raised a massive flag with that curse note lmao

@yeyo69 NIIIICE
well done, my friend, well done
wise words indeed

Dex-chan lover
THANKS SO MUCH TO THE GROUP TRANSLATING THIS MANGA!!!

Ngl, they had me in the first part with the "they revealed their secret and got bullied by everyone" trope. So glad it took a different route.

Children really aren't perfect. To this day, I regret some of the decisions I made in High-School. Not that I'm leading a sad life or anything, but the impact is there, I promise you.

We need more from the Principal and the Student Council President.

Users who are viewing this thread