2.5 Dimensional Seduction - Vol. 5 Ch. 35 - An Adult's Resolve.

Double-page supporter
If they went public it would be the beginning of a blackmail hentai plot. And where is the school going to store the 18+ material? Are they trashing it?

A completely sensible headmaster that still care to his student
A student council member that is completely responsible and supportive
What kind of heavenly school is this? I want to work here!

Dex-chan lover
"Why should my kids have to go through what I went through?" isn't just a good teaching philosophy, it's the essence of good parenting. To take an active role in the raising of a child and teach the less pleasant things in life, rather than allowing them to constantly hurt themselves in avoidable ways, is the job of any sensible parent. It's not the job of any child's authority figure to be their friend, but to guide them safely into adulthood themselves. The principal part of this chapter was very good, in a way I didn't expect from this author.

Dex-chan lover
Oh thank god the principal is a very, very wiseman...i was bout to drop it

Dex-chan lover
This is a genuinly good chapter in an overall... mediocre manga.

What did you bet director did in his youth?

My guess is that he was a biker.

Good chapter. The "nature of cosplay" in the last volume was kinda forced but this dialogue is good.

Dex-chan lover
I dont understand why wouldnt they just say its a "coustume and photography club" or someting like that, not lying, just using euphemisms to make it less noticeable
because they are manga club at first. if they change the name they have to change all the foundation.

Users who are viewing this thread