2.5 Jigen no Yuuwaku

@harou What I heard is that a specific group was interested but the deal wasn't brokered because they wanted to do bi-weekly releases, Which is better than what we have now. Now imagine if they were working on this manga alone ... You get the picture. Lots of groups would probably be more inclined to work on it if it was not being worked on by another group, A group that doesn't even have a consistent schedule for releases for this manga even if they were just monthly releases. So it'd seem to me that this manga is severely low priority for them and that's completely fine, Everyone has preferences. But don't cockblock the manga's release progress because you want to hold the series hostage. Sorry if I seemed harsh, It's just what I had on my mind.

Group Leader
@Dingdong3405 They're free to work on whatever they like, we just rejected the joint as the speed they planned on releasing at didn't exactly match what we would expect from a joint, I can guarantee you we haven't told anybody not to work on the series by themselves. We would obviously appreciate a joint as a few of our staff really enjoy the series, but if not, then that's fine.

@harou Yeah, Goodluck trying to convince any group to snipe another group. Even if that group will be 32 chapters behind in a few days. Oh and believe me, I tried lol.

6/36 chap .it´s been 2 months since the last update...well I guess this one won't get updates anymore...

Dex-chan lover
I have only 1 problem with this manga.
is only 20 pages for month.
Nothing else.

Edit: wait, this is a weekly manga?

@harou why cant you let the other group work on this? There prob more inclined to do a weekly release instead.

Group Leader
@Maplereads what other group? If a group interested in a weekly release actually contacted us, we would've had a collab by now, but sadly the only joint request we got was willing to release a chapter every two weeks or so, which is understandable considering the workload 2.5D contains, but if it were to be a joint, we wanted it to be at the very least, one chapter a week. BUT! luckily we got a new typesetter who's interested in typesetting it, so things should speed up by quite a lot now~

Aggregator gang
So tell me anyone. Are this mangaka had a doujin before? Idk why but I find it the art a bit nostalgic.

*sigh* another one of these trashy manga... *click on favorite and lock myself in the bathroom with at least 3 bottles of lotion*

I always hate it when a rival appears with a more interesting reason to lvoe the MC than the first girl. It really feeds that winner at first sight trope in harem and romance. Biggest problem is writers leaning on seeeing that girl first as a way to avoid writing anything of substance for that relationship. MC will probably fall in love with her through proxy of the character with the cliche of fallign in love with the real her at some random point.

Dex-chan lover
Hope someone will pick this up since black cats not gonna be translating it anymore

Dex-chan lover
after reading so many shitty harem manga/romance manga i know where the rival is going ...... to the dump like every other rival has before her

Fed-Kun's army
It's fine for want it is but how are they gona solve the harem dilemma?

Users who are viewing this thread