2.5 Jigen no Ririsa - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Her First Cosplay

Group Leader
PS: We're sad to announce that we will be dropping 2.5 Dimensional Seduction after chapter 9 (the next chapter), this is due to a lack of staff willing to work on the series. We recently had an all around experienced editor that was willing to edit 2.5D apply and join us, but after a week of saying they were editing the chapter, and telling us they were done, but never sending us the final product and ignoring all of our messages, we ended up having to re-do the whole chapter, and yeah, here we are.

We've been looking for a suitable joint for the series in the past few months to no avail (most weren't actually able to release weekly, but only bi-weekly or monthly), and sadly there haven't actually been many staff applicants that joined us from reading 2.5D, on top of that, the series is quite heavy script and editing wise for a weekly series, so we've always been quite slow on releasing it. It's been a pleasure working on this series as it was one of the first series we picked up, in that time, we've gone from just four staff to over 25 in the near past year since we started scanlating. We hope a group that'll be able to do the series justice quality and speed wise picks the series, we'd be willing to provide the rest of volume two's raws (semi colour, and generally uncensored) to anybody interested.

Anyways, feel free to join us on Discord if you'd like to chat with us or such, or even apply to join us for any of our other series https://discord.gg/axBcZ7n. Thanks a lot for reading our releases for 2.5D till now, enjoy!

Heya there. Well yeah, we're dropping the series from the next chapter on. It has been my pleasure to work on this since Chapter 1 until now, and I hope some other group with time enough manages to pick this up and work on it. Trust me, it's a really good and worthwhile series! Thanks for reading us, we'll try to get the next (and final from our part) chapter soon :)

Contributor
Hope someone picks up this series, because we're getting somewhere here...

Contributor
ghost.png

Although I'll be joining them in that bottom level, having been guilty of it as well.

Just as i discovered this little gem, it's getting dropped? Life is cruel *sob* thanks for the translation up til now.

Fed-Kun's army
They're focusing on Mikari so much, I'm holding out hope. I'm just gonna get hurt again though :(

I rooted for mika , but I hope mika find someone better for her
I really like a character that work hard to get noticed by someone she likes

Users who are viewing this thread