20 Nen de Iroiro Kawatchatta Manga - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
My friends on discord always be like:

image.png

Dex-chan lover
My main problem with Kento is that his love is selfish. He wants to own and control what is important to him. Not let Bravely be who and what he is.

... I mean this doesn't make this story any less fun or amusing! I'm not an anti. But it's true.

Dex-chan lover
Idk what's more messed up, Kento's obsession with Bravely or the fact that Bravely was freaking replaced. Their entire purpose was to fight monsters and the world just tossed them out like a tin can after they're broken despite the robots showing emotions and sapience.

Dex-chan lover
Idk what's more messed up, Kento's obsession with Bravely or the fact that Bravely was freaking replaced. Their entire purpose was to fight monsters and the world just tossed them out like a tin can after they're broken despite the robots showing emotions and sapience.
AI RIGHTS OR WE RIOT 💢 💢 💢 🧨🧨🧨🔥🔥🔥

Supporter
why-not-both-why-not.gif

Users who are viewing this thread