1ebc6460-927b-47e9-b498-e5f5a15d3a9d
LordZero Supporter Joined Apr 29, 2019 Messages 660 Aug 9, 2026 #2 What a great service. I definitely understand dad.
rallymodeller Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 4, 2020 Messages 385 Aug 9, 2026 #3 LordZero said: What a great service. I definitely understand dad. Click to expand... Yeah, I think he speaks for most of us
LordZero said: What a great service. I definitely understand dad. Click to expand... Yeah, I think he speaks for most of us
EchoGirl Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 20, 2023 Messages 17,171 Monday at 3:58 AM #4 cute. tho expected them to be more catlike and hiding in the corner/hesitant to greet them. then again if they're socialized to tag along to go to school i guess they'd be more friendly if only to get treats/food
cute. tho expected them to be more catlike and hiding in the corner/hesitant to greet them. then again if they're socialized to tag along to go to school i guess they'd be more friendly if only to get treats/food