Contributor
Seems the Nude art was bait, it's not a good story at all, and being so short make the drama rushed...still was something impressionist that non-existance rivalry, still was mediocre as heck.

le3

Dex-chan lover
Nude painting aside, this is really heart warming ?

Aggregator gang
?@sonic: it's sarcasm smartass, no need to be rude, you are the one who should learn to read...

ohhh... i'm sorry are you retarded ?, sorry no offense dude because you look like a retarded ?

Theme was cliché, but context was original and drawings were nice.
I liked the new pose.

Fed-Kun's army
@orochijes: This site has hentai manga, I doubt there is a problem with mere nudity. Though I don't know at what point something has to be labeled as hentai.

Fed-Kun's army
@guilhaume: You can filter it so maybe that is turned offn for you. At the top click on setting and you should find one for hentai.

@Ibri wtf, like it worked i never knell the mangadex have so much hentai post here. well you sir have my thanks for telling me that.

Why can't Fujimoto go back to doing oneshots? It's so much better than his serialized work.

i finished chainsaw man for long times now and i was bored so i finded some other fujimoto's works to read and yes
fujimoto is a man of culture

Users who are viewing this thread