29-sai Dokushin Chuuken Boukensha no Nichijou

almost dropped this after the first chapter because it felt like it would take a weird turn but i'm glad i didn't and it didn't.

There are 51 raw chapters.. Feels bad man, yet kinda understandable, since it's kinda funny how little attention this manga did get. Also big + for this story not being a isekai, self-insert by author and mc not lusting after loli. *>*

I hope this get's continued at some point I was looking through the list of manga I'm following which haven't been updated in a while and this sucked the second most.
Kanamemo is first because I endured several hiatuses with this one

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation and stay safe, everyone! I always look forward to this one and Ayakashi Ko from you guys and I get really happy for each and every upload :)

Dex-chan lover
This manga is awesome, classic fantasy is best. Gruff dad that doesn't lewd the loli is best.

I'm glad this manga is getting some love. It's one of my favorites. I hope the translations keep coming.

What is even the point of her being a succubus, when:
1) She turns into an old hag.
2) And even after turning into one does not do what succubus are supposed to do.
?

Might as well write stories about vampires that never want to suck blood, or about dragons that have no dragon breath attacks.

@CuddleStruggle I mean... succubus or not, she is still just a child. And what do you mean old hag? She turns into the perfect age, I assume that's how that power will work even when she gets old, she'll turn to that age.

@Acciunt Does not matter if she is a child or not, because that is like eating for succubus - you eat even as a child. I mean she looks like someone else wife when she transform, instead of a virgin. And that would be a major fail vs human during most of their history. Like, the fantasy medieval times that the story emulates are the times when girls were considered "damaged goods" for relationship purposes if they were not virgins. So succubus would want to look as young as she can to have maximum success.

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty good read. Characters are fun, jokes land on point, the dynamic between the main characters is really sweet and innocent (unlike weird the comments below might make you believe), and the story is just really sweet overall.

9/10 from me

Users who are viewing this thread