First of all!
-that it a pretty weird culture of proposal
Second!
-that girl is 1000% simp
And lastly!
-its not a bad manga if only there's no simping :<

Dex-chan lover
I want everyone to understand how dumb this customer is:
1) You put a knife made of the strongest material as a proposal item. That is like buying someone a gun as a proposal item.
2) They bought that item in a weapons shop. How many people do you think should be in that shop every day? Is there a single shop... for every town!?
3) I only saw a single knife in that weapons shop... has anyone ever been to a jewelry shop? Have you ever seen how many rings in sizes and shapes there are there? How is a single knife in a weapons shop the one thing used for marriage proposal?!
4) She KNEW that he came from a strange land tha the never heard about. If you met someone from a place you never heard about, are you just going to assume that they know your crazy customs?
5) She went from rape to forced partnership to a single date and now she is shotgun wedding him!? Omg....

Dex-chan lover
Shitty dwarf hag, mind your own damn business. She cried cause she misunderstood, who fucking cares, GET OVER IT. That kind of shit pisses me off a lot for some reason. It's like female white knighting and it makes me furious.
She also helped princess fraud rape this man. Sisters in crime...

Users who are viewing this thread