29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.3

Group Leader
@TheDuffman we uploaded this chapter cause we had been working on it for some good time so we didn't wanted drop the effort for nothing. rest assured, new chapters incoming soon~

Double-page supporter
@TheDuffman There's nothing wrong with having multiple groups work on a series. Some groups have better quality control than others when it comes to the scans and the translations; so it's nice being able to choose who you want to read. That said - you don't want to read another version of the chapter? - then don't.

@VTEC_ Thanks for the upload. The updates have been slow and there's been some criticism of this story, so I'm glad for the attention.

Dex-chan lover
@hullmat991 it is, but this new release seems to have missed three pages that there are in the other release and just checking the first (fourth) page, their skills and quality control fall quite behind what we already had.

If I have several good releases of the same chapter, I can choose whichever I like better. If a new group releases a higher quality version, I feel grateful and check it.

From what I've seen, chapter 8.3 is the one that follows the last released by the original scanlator, which leads me to think that they started after that group left it (most likely 2 to 3 months after the last release in June 4th), managed to finish it two months later than the other group (in 6 days it would have been the full 2 months), incomplete and with a worse translation, despite the fact that the other group played with typesetting styles, which adds a bit to the whole process. Basically a slower and worse version that makes one wonder just why.

Dex-chan lover
I think Marl was like feeling to get all of MC.

I mean, if your GF behaving to be possessive of you and getting jealous being accompanied by someone close friends or colleagues.
The girls more likely are getting insecure of you, by having a large accomplishment, and they feel they dont help you at all.

Girls tend to think they will cast aside because of the possibilities other woman who are great than them will get close to MC.
But, Marl was already the GF of MC, and she already secured his V-CARD, there's no way a lonely heart from another world will just shoo away Marl just like that...

Although, Marl is a princess of another country, thinking like that politically, she had a reason after all...
BUT..............................
All im seeing was she was just getting jealous of all the attention MC just got....

Users who are viewing this thread