29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta

Their relationship had about as rocky a start as you can get but once you just ignore that then see the relationship as is then it looks really sweet. Its better than other isekai where the MC either fucks or never fucks. I like the balance here. I just need the plot to move along with it now.

edit @DQAbel Personally I find that game dumb for manga but people will do anything to get mad. This point people should either not waste the keyboard strokes to mention the same thing thats been flooding the comments or move along from this story.

Aggregator gang
How tf this had a lower rating?
This manga is actually good.

I bet people just rate it based on the tags and description

Ok I feel like you guys are kappin, this series definitely is bugged out and has unforgivable offences in it. What the "FM MC" did to the "MC" was 100% wrong and NOTHING will make that fact not as bad as it actually is.
Yes, he dose forgive her and they do get lovey dovey in later chapters ; but that is not the issue nor why people are mad. People are mad because (1) she basically date r*** him and (2) he did nothing about it, he didnt even get mad. All he did was say "being angry wont get me anywhere, its no use crying over spilled milk" and (3) people hate him because he did nothing about it and thus they think he's a pu**y and is scared of dying alone so much that he would rather be with a date r***st

Then it only gets worse because of some of the stuff people saying
"(i dont think it is as bad as people make it out to be)" , "(this? yeah guys cant get r**** by girls.)"not known if this is sarcasm but had to include , "(R*** is nature's way of mixing the gene pool. Otherwise, it tends to stagnate)" , "(75% romance manga bullshit misunderstandings ,20% sexy times ,5% rape that some people are still mad about)" ,"("she raped him" comments. Not sure why so many people are up in arms because she got him drunk to have sex with him.If you look at her backstory, you will understand her motives. Yes, what she did was wrong, but he forgave her and understands why she did what she did. He had the ability to stop seeing her after this, but decided to stay. Too many butt hurt guys in these comments getting upset by a fictional story over something that is not really that big of a deal.)" and finally "'{just have to ask what the definition of rape is nowadays. From what I saw, the drink given to him was a very very strong alcoholic drink, which resulted in him passing out when his body could no longer take it. He most likely woke up still busted in the room which is when they did the deed (we were given a few panels) but wasn't able to remember the night, so there's no assault here.}"
and that last quote is just factually wrong if you look back at 4.2 and 4.3 and understand what date r*** is . So i guess some people dont get why its wrong at first but if you take a look back at the premise of the issue you'll get it , also if you read the comments going 2 years back you will learn that the story is totally bugged out and probably wont get any better.

so in conclusion this is my comprehensive analysis on why manga is 100% FUBAR , why people are mad at it and why people are wrong. Plus knowing all that i know now, i will tell you that you probably should not read this hot mess of a story and should go back to the less garbage manga. thank you for you time and have a good day

The irony is that Marl didn't need to rape MC at all. She could have naturally come on to him or straight up asked to fuck and MC would have caved easily. The plot wouldn't have changed at all and MC wouldn't come off as such a pushover.

This is manga is actually solid. Nice comedy cute romance and isekai adventure here and there. Stop rating it by what happened in the earlier chapters. Sure it was stupid and basically "awful" (it was between the 2 main chars so it definitely lessens the severity)
The girl made MC drunk and had sex with him (and yes this is rape)
but it's pretty clear that the couple doesn't care at all. It's obvious that the Author tried to depict it in a funny way that differs from the average Isekai story, but backfired for obvious reasons.
The couple has good synergy and the non adventure scenes are usually lovey dovey and funny. If you can see past the initial chaps (as our protagonists already have), this will be a solid read. Stable 7/10.

They are getting married, get over it. If you complain about the rape at this point, you either like rape or are reaching extremist levels for no reason.

Ok , @Lavo you make a good point and @cmoa what you say dose have merit and yea it genuinely does become better in later chapters but that was not what I was talking about. What I was talking about was how the story was bugged out and had unforgivable offences in it ie, the fact that chapter 4 was written with "that" for NO good reason
(summed up well by lavo "The irony is that Marl didn't need to rape MC at all. She could have naturally come on to him or straight up asked to fuck and MC would have caved easily. The plot wouldn't have changed at all and MC wouldn't come off as such a pushover.")
and how the people were wrong mostly by not understanding the premise of the issue or saying foolish things like "(it was between the 2 main chars so it definitely lessens the severity)" ect. Because like I said "What the "FM MC" did to the "MC" was 100% wrong and NOTHING will make that fact not as bad as it actually is."

Also it was late at night when I typed up that essay so my " analysis on why manga is 100% FUBAR" statement may have not been fair, but I still feel like every thing else is fair game. Plus I am so tired of authors writing "that" in stories for no good reason, because I don't know about you guys but I read to escape lives bs, not think about other horrible bs that happens to people in life.

This is probably me just being annoying but everytime I read a ch all I can think about is FMC running away from her responsibilities only to force a dumb schmuck to take responsibility. It just makes her seem super selfish and manipulative so now I hate her from now on 😁

db85f0f6cff0b70e8acab370f0e7da0f.gif

Don't know why such masterpiece's rating is at 5 ???

Question regarding spoilers:
I keep seeing FMC being mentioned as the one to marry the MC. Is this manga/story really harem since I don't remember seeing the tag earlier?

Group Leader
@Bunster1 they fucked up

This is a fucking shit, 1 star bullshit.
If someone wants to see your Ass you will let them see it? I fucking said to my countries prime minister face to face that fuck you, corrupt bitch and Yaaas im still here as good as ever! Fucking idiots, Japanese culture is falling.... Fast as fuck

Well if becoming a hero is terrible and it seems Marl knows about it, then blame Marl for not informing Taishi, even though before he goes to the summon she informs him about noble and stuff.

A little note for a harem manga that has already 10 chapters and I didn't see any development with other girls, is this manga really have a harem? Delete that harem tag.

Users who are viewing this thread