29 to JK - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

That ramped up quickly. Glad to see more backstory development for our guy.

Thanks for the translation @kyuusarii! Hope you're not losing too much sleep over it haha

First of all, thank you very much, translator-san. Your dedication is truly admirable and you have engaged me again with 29 to Jk.

I'm truly disappointed with with Yariba, not gonna lie. I'd not like if the story drives towards "I love you Karen because you open my eyes" in chapter 100+ as the end. However, I still enjoy the manga so far. I truly, really relate with the feeling of liking and having some talent for something, but not having skill, luck and contacts enough to succeed.

Hello-Police.png

Dex-chan lover
Reminder she's s honey trap, Yariba did his best to resist for that long.

Dex-chan lover
Suggestions for next project? Got dropped for a year after 3 chapters, then seemingly got dropped after 1 chapter:
https://mangadex.org/title/29166/douyara-watashi-no-karada-wa-kanzen-muteki-no-you-desu-ne

Dex-chan lover
MY MAN! Fuck yeah homes! You don't know how fucking many of these so called 'age-gap' stories cop out at the end, holy fuck, like almost all of them do. Atta' fuckin' boy Yariba!

Dex-chan lover
Ugh. No. I'd gone for the kohai in the company. What a fucking disappointment. Dropped

For a new project I suggest Katekin. There are english scans until chapter 45 and this manga has 90 chapters in total

VSS

Good chapter. But bruh... please... take a break, go play something, go outside idfk

Dex-chan lover
Wow.... was not expecting that. Also was hoping for the work subordinate to win... sad but the way this happened was NOT a good thing. So depending on how the author plays this it could be interesting as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread