29 to JK - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

MD@Home
The story has passion that you don't see in other releases nowadays. Although the idea of a 29 year old and a 15 year old being intimate is a little unnerving if you think about it in real life, fortunately this is fiction.
My concern is the "harem" tag associated with this. Now I'll admit that I'm a harem and Isekai junkie, but this story I kinda hope doesn't develop past the "pursuing harem" (when multiple candidates pursue to be one person's significant other) into a "carousel harem" (where one person is in a relationship with multiple people and they know about the others). I don't see the latter happening though.
Anyways, for those who want to read the missing chapters, I've found them herehttps://manga.fascans.com/manga/29-to-jk

Power Uploader
@czarisyn

Harem junky here myself, but 90%+ of Harems are just that, as you said, pursuing harems. Few end like Umi no Misaki. Most end like Nisekoi, even isekai ones.

Just cause it’s proper harem, doesn’t mean it has to be smut...

Agreed on the age gap and the unnerving bit even WANTING them to be together... I figured, wait till she’s 18 minimum, that gives 3~ years of story, or a couple time jumps...

MD@Home
Indeed. And not all "carousel harems" are smut either, look at "In another world with my smartphone"

I just hope this momentum that the story currently has keeps up and not deflate over something stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Hm? Hang on. I definitely remember him going for the consensual kiss but not that he committed to the crime. Looking over the text, he mentions he absolutely crossed a line and wanted to "be with" her but I didn't think that meant he went all the way. Karen REALLY took it in stride if that's what happened.

@GodricKharg
So it ends on vol 2 then. Best place to end a single cour anime so makes sense to end the comic adaptation there too. Ladies and gentlemen, bring your popcorn. The last bits are gonna get real good.

Dex-chan lover
Funniest typo I've seen this year

And actual progress? In my harem?

Dex-chan lover
godDAMNIT this better not be where this manga jumps the shark. I had faith in the man named Yariba Eiji, goddamnit...

Fed-Kun's army
This will not end well, might as well call this chapter "Chekhov's underage fucking".

Dex-chan lover
At her age, with both her and her guardian's consent its not a crime, unlike in the west.

Fed-Kun's army
@ShionSinX but i dont think that they had a guardians consent though... and i think that only applies to dating, i think sex is still off limits, and even if it is legal i still think it's still morally wrong

edit: scratch that apparently they had grandma's consent

Dex-chan lover
I don’t believe all this writing filter shit and stuff like great writing that can make someone cry be rejected at the bottom. I mean if this actually happened we wouldn’t get half the garbage I’ve seen in the manga/LN world

Users who are viewing this thread