29 to JK - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

giphy.gif

Her butt-talking (page 4) reminded me the vag-talks of Kangoku Gakuen/Prison School...

Double-page supporter
the faces in this manga are just too good. i hope every single person in that room except watarase and yariba get exactly what they deserve.

Dex-chan lover
I can't see how Yariba can stay at this clownshow of a company after this farce.

Dex-chan lover
wait a fucking minute, how does a certificate that could be printed at anytime be enough evidence?

All I can think of is crab mentality. He will drag others down to rise up the ranks. It's pretty much a common thing in society nowadays.

Also this is a first in manga to see something so serious at the same time being so accurate in something. A data breach is no joke and companies tend to not get the police involved even if their own guidelines say so. Specially their center is a car insurance company where it relies on trust of their consumers.

I've learned the lesson of backing up my own logs the hard way. Should've listened to my senior co-worker sooner.

@boag Call Centers usually print these out with signatures and dates which isn't shown in the panel but can be sufficient evidence already.

These are handed out to employees as an appreciation of their hard work.

Dex-chan lover
@LeNitrous
Yes, but theres nothing to confirm that he didnt just print out that certificate and sign it an hour earlier.
If the company doesnt even know he is handing out certificates, it falls again into a he said she said argument.

And email with the certificate or a photo of the event would have more weight as evidence than just a random piece of paper with a date and a signature on it.

Eh.. none of the stuff that was presented in this chapter has any actual legal holding. Should have gotten some actual undeniable evidence to fry him. But oh well, at least this is ending soon.

Dex-chan lover
Suspension of disbelief so hard, he could've stay calm and say every single thing is fabricated because none of them have any actual evidence beside baseless accusation.

It's ok though, keep going with the story please.

The executives didn't care for any actual evidence so even without a 100% solid smoking gun it was good enough for them to turn on him.

It's really hard for me to find a villain that I find no good points in. This guy definitely takes the cake. Can't tell whether I was able to enjoy this arc to the fullest, but it was still worthy of a read for me. Once again, don't fuck with Yariba.

I'd have read a 100 few more chapter were he rot in prison and get anal-ed by cellmates but I guess it's satisfying to see this end at the eponymous 29th chapter

Group Leader
@boag
I was under the impression that Watarase went to Umeno to get the certificate :v

But either way, it was "enough" for the executives to want to dismiss him over Yariba. They were looking for a "better scapegoat", not for the culprit. Notice that the evidence doesn't actually prove that he stole and sold customers' information.

And honestly, if you can BS something like that (certificate) that can easily be checked you have a lot of balls

Fed-Kun's army
"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! NO TRUTH HANDLER, YOU! I MOCK YOUR TRUTH HANDLING ABILITY!"

Double-page supporter
so Doumeki gonna dig the under age issue later on or just me?

Dex-chan lover
@__TheOne__
We already saw that they completely disregarded any witnesses earlier in the arc, because they all love the dude so much.
@kyuusarii
Ill just let it slide as reveal for the sake of plot, its stupid but i guess i shouldnt dig to much into the series before it falls apart.

@Hachi015
they arent pressing charges against him, otherwise this whole debacle would become public and thats exactly what they dont want and why the police wasnt involved at all.

Users who are viewing this thread