29 to JK

Dex-chan lover
This manga is very exciting. Never think that a call center job would look like a battlefield.

Dex-chan lover
i never realised the author of this did nothing but a bunch of OreShura spin-offs and the main manga adaptation

Double-page supporter
@bastek66 wait this got axed? Hoping not, I hate getting into series and then it's just done. Though I'm not sure whether I'd rather it be axed or get a swift and bad wrap up tbh

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just spent days reading this to find out it got axed THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Contributor
I found this manga to be very good for reasons I totally did not expect. The romantic part is there, but it is not a huge focus. The manga mostly deals with the MC's work, his dreams and aspirations, and how he deals with a corporate structure that may harm his underlings.

I'm not sure if this was axed, as some people have written. I tried to look it up, but found no source to back up this claim...

Anyways, I recommend this one.

Dex-chan lover
It gets axed? Why? Does it expose too much of Japanese working culture?

Aggregator gang
@monkey123: Nah, nobody cares about that. It got axed because possibly sales were too poor or it didn't garner enough interest for the editors to justify continuing the story.

Dex-chan lover
@TwilightFaze
Oh boy. I guess too many Japanese got horrible taste such as this utter trash: https://mangadex.org/title/22151/kanojo-okarishimasu toloveru and many more

Aggregator gang
@monkey123: That's your opinion. The simple truth is they attract different audiences and it has clearly been successful enough to keep doing. Whether you like it or not (or anyone else for that matter, myself included) is irrelevant. All editors care is about sales and less about popularity (though that IS a factor). Manga is a literary art form, making it subjective as anything else. Meaning your opinion for not liking is very valid, but so is someone's opinion who likes it.
Really, as long as nobody grows such a big head they can tell other readers what to read and not read, it doesn't matter. Ratings, axed or continuations, etc. 100% subjective. If you don't want to be subjected to it, you don't have to. Simple! (I get the feeling you're smart enough not to tell others what to do, just voice an opinion, but it irks me to no end how some commentors think they are the be-all-end-all of manga or something.)

>29
>no hobbies except video games and mange (which aren't legitimate hobbies)
>is a pedophile

Lmao Why am I not surprised.

Fed-Kun's army
Man if this was axed for disinterest its, thats really sad its quite a good story, dont really care about the romance with the JK (I blanked it out), the office drama is the main game of this manga (at least for me).

Group Leader
@burmn123 who asks you to read it? Go and read the novel if you want to for all you like. There are two chapters left, what do you care whether they work on this or not

@Higashida I spend 10 minutes tryng to understand what you said. I think its a misundestand. I said that this manga was made to promote the book, so its not being axed. Its done its job, and now if you got hooked, you can read the book. Of course for us that cant read in japanese, we can just cry.

Im not asking to axe this manga, im just asking to people stop saying this was axed. It had a pourpose and now its done.

As much as I liked the original work place stuff, the last chapters became a little bit too over the top for me.

Users who are viewing this thread