2B B-BOY BADBOY - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

What really happened to Ryuuta is way too traumatic than I had expected. I don't know why the artist decides to have Tora fantasize about Ryuuta even though he clearly realized Ryuuta was probably been assaulted (chap 1). The manga made it look as if it's an OK thing to do if he has feelings for the Ryuutta, and he even imagined Ryuuta had a good expression, while been assaulted?! Those guys carved on Ryuuta's body the times they assaulted Rryuuta, how on earth is that OK to fantasize about??? And he is suppose to be a character that "saves" Ryuuta from all the bad memories? I know it's fiction, and the focus of the story is never about how to deal with the aftermath...It makes me wonder why set the story like this in the first place if the problem is not going to be seriously dealt with.

...I'll stop talking now.

Agreed with JOJO_JOSEPH. Things would be better if Tora didn't fantasized about Ryuuta getting raped. Like that's SOO FUCKED UP. I could understand it if the manga IS intended to be fucked up (like Harada's stuffs) but this manga was drawn in lighearted way. In this Tora is portrayed as"savior" and "kind". I just couldn't see him as one

Users who are viewing this thread