2DK, G-pen, Alarm clock. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.5

Joined
Jan 25, 2018
Messages
11
Can't get used to the accent at all.
But I'm starting to just enjoy this like a joke scanlation so eh, sure.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 16, 2018
Messages
1,562
i can really relate to the cockroach situation. i can't sleep if i know there's one in my room
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 28, 2018
Messages
2,489
The way the dialect is translated is great in my opinion. It adds a lot to an already pretty cool character.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 28, 2018
Messages
2,489
I keep coming back to that epic battle straight from a horror story. "Get tae hell, yae bloody arsehooooles!" Like she was wielding a machinegun ?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 27, 2019
Messages
650
the passion and dedication the translation team showed for the accent is very moving, honestly. god bless ye
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 25, 2020
Messages
142
Using Scots to represent her dialect is so perfect!!!! I love this interpretation!!! 😍😍😍

I wish there were more translation teams putting this level of care and effort into their translations... This is amazing 😍
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 5, 2024
Messages
140
It is kinda sad that the translated needs to "defend" their choice for adding the already existing accent.
I have an accent myself, but I only use it in private just like her, I think it really adds to her character, that she is the perfect working woman but in private she can show her true self to her future gf/wife. And for the translator it shows how much they care about their work, they know japanese and could only read it but they are so kind to translate it for us to read it on this free websites.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top