2DK, G-pen, Alarm clock. - Vol. 7 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
WHAT IS WITH THIS MANGA AND KISSING PEOPLE IN THEIR SLEEP?????

having said tha... WHAT IS THAT TWIST HAHAHAHAH? AMAZING.

Dex-chan lover
i hope a certain someone wasnt already asleep yet....

also Aoi has chosen a miserable life for herself i do genuinely feel bad for her, and i feel even worse for her husband and all the women she's selfishly hurting.
Mmm. Having read The Feelings We All Must Endure I REALLY get where you are coming from. Like, it's still cheating dude... it's so miserable

Dex-chan lover
Finally Kaede is acting on her feelings (even though she waited for her to fall asleep🤣)

Aoi is a trash human being and this chapter just proved it. Hope we dont see her anymore in this series.

Really hoping that Aoi can find happiness. Maybe one day she can come back to Kaede and Nanami and they can all be happy together

Aggregator gang
Am glad that there’s some forward momentum in the story, but there should be some public service announcement that it’s not cool to kiss ppl in their sleep.

Double-page supporter
On the one hand it looks like hype progress but on the other... why do I get the feeling when she wakes up, Kaede won't be there, she'll have gotten off the train and disappeared...

Double-page supporter
It says it's for the groom to serve beer as they go around greeting the guests at the tables
Thanks for explaining. Never heard of that custom and didn't feel the image was clear. Cheers!

Dex-chan lover
Where are those people crying for consent? is it true it doesn't apply if its the mc and fmc? lol

Dex-chan lover
LOL all the girls there Aoi has messed with and still willing to

also that ending

i will say one of the biggest reason why i even say i dont like kaede is mainly because think about it though out this series we never really get to see her inner thoughts or any of that its always everyone else and then she's just no where to be found though out all the important parts

so seeing this end is pretty nice i will say just maybe the ending will be pretty nice after all

Double-page supporter
I like to think the husband knows, and he's got boyfriends too and they're both cool with it. Aoi decided to get married on a whim, it was probably a tax reason with a friend she met at a gay bar, it's probably all gucci.

Users who are viewing this thread