543919c3-966d-49f4-8417-240e6b8799f5
leviadragon Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 23, 2023 Messages 831 Feb 16, 2026 #3 I am here for the lesbian failwives.
holicastral Dex-chan lover Joined Jul 24, 2024 Messages 390 Feb 17, 2026 #4 damn she might be a goat!
Mafeb Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 21, 2018 Messages 1,093 Mar 2, 2026 #5 Ah, what do we have here? More Kuzushiro dorks? add to read
C CC_Gaming Fed-Kun's army Joined Apr 7, 2025 Messages 154 May 28, 2026 #6 For now, I can't tell who will be more of a goblin, Sora or Mei, but either way I am here for it
M mgRdr Tinfoil Hat Brigade Joined Mar 19, 2020 Messages 2,062 Jun 24, 2026 #7 Boston marriage, my favourite kind of relationship
W WaterlilyFlower Dex-chan lover Joined May 23, 2026 Messages 96 Aug 22, 2026 #10 Toes on the volume 1 cover is dangerous work... Jokes aside, I love this series; I'll always have time for adult cast yuri, even if it's a bit more comedic than the average Josei work.
Toes on the volume 1 cover is dangerous work... Jokes aside, I love this series; I'll always have time for adult cast yuri, even if it's a bit more comedic than the average Josei work.
Isobe-jan Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 30, 2023 Messages 395 Wednesday at 2:56 PM #11 it's always one special mysterious person and never two useless slobs leaning against each other like a card tower
it's always one special mysterious person and never two useless slobs leaning against each other like a card tower