30 Minute Walk - Ch. 43 - Expectation

Group Leader
Haha, it’s gonna take a while to catch up to the raws, but I still wanted to share the wholesome content :3

Yay! Thank you so much for picking this up! This is so sweet and cute, that I was sad when it wasn’t updated for a while. But thank you so much once again! 💕

Dex-chan lover
I feel kinda like he was peer pressured into it.. Although it is good for him to make more experiences... Hmmmmmmm
Many thanks

This is the most wholesome manga I have ever read. It has really touched my heart. Thank you for translating it!

Group Leader
Wholesome? Lying to, deceiving and conspiring against a friend to pressure him into doing something doesn't seem very wholesome to me, especially as doing so is quite obviously making him uncomfortable. If they never fess up and tell him the truth, this is going to become a very disagreeable moment in the story to me.

@kataelee
Haha, it’s gonna take a while to catch up to the raws, but I still wanted to share the wholesome content :3

Haha is right! Even if you pump out a chapter a week, it would still take a couple years to catch up to the current raw chapter (141) by which time there would be another couple hundred chapters
of no still romantic progress between Seong Eun and Gu Bong becoming anything more than "just friends." Ugh!

Nonetheless, thanks for the chapter. Looks great!

Group Leader
@FredFriendly

I'm sorry to hear you aren't enjoying this webtoon.
I'm not quite sure why you seem to be so upset about it going to take a long time to catch up to the raws; I'm sure there are others who want to read this series, so regardless of if it taking maybe years to catch up, wouldn't it still be nice to share what I can?

And I didn't think of the others' actions to be "deceiving and conspiring" against Gubong. In that scene, I didn't take them as having bad intentions, and I rather think they had good intentions, since they just wanted Gubong to join their trip. But then again, people can interpret actions differently, so I can't say what is true or not.

As for their relationship, I can see why you may be upset with how there is no progress made by episode 141, but not all people automatically become friends to lovers within a short period of time. Heck, some may take ten years just to realize their feelings (well I hope this webtoon won't be ongoing for ten years). I've read until the latest episode, and while I can agree that there is no progress, I still appreciate their interactions with each other, which I continue to think of to be "wholesome". I'm not the author, so I may be wrong, but I think the author knows people like to read about their interactions, which might be why there is no progress as of now.

Still, It was nice to hear about your thoughts. Have a great day!

Group Leader
@kataelee

First off, I never said that I'm not enjoying this webtoon. Just because I complain about certain aspects of a series does not necessarily mean that I don't enjoy reading it. Indeed, there are some series that I may actually hate, but continue to read them just to enjoy watching them crash and burn, and in particular to see if they end up like I hope they do. Peach Milk Crown is such a recent example and I was very satisfied with the ending even though I could never recommend that series to anyone except as an example of a really shitty comic.

As for "deceiving and conspiring" against Gubong, how can you not think they were doing that??? Just because they individually did it for their own reasons, and those reasons were not malicious, all three of them conspired together to lie and decieve Gubong. And, frankly, not one of them did so with Gubong's happiness as the primary intention. Seongeun's primary intention was to be able to get to spend time with Gubong. The other two conspired to get Gubong to go so that Seongeun could get to spend time with him. If they are such great friends, why do they have to actually lie to and deceive Gubong? Well, we already know that Seongeun has a propensity to lie to and deceive her "friends."

As for the scanlation rate, I applaud your efforts and hope that you can last longer than the other two groups that worked on this series. It takes particularly dedicated invididuals to scanlate a long series for free, week after week, month after month, year after year before burn-out sets in. During the four years that I worked on Koi Inu before getting a DMCA from comico, the first translator opted out after 74 chapters, and the second one opted out after 86 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread