30 Minute Walk - Ch. 76 - Troubled

Dex-chan lover
This red haired brat really likes getting people to hate her. Wasn't she obsessing over Jinyoung just a while ago and now she's talking smack?! So fickle.

Group Leader
Just how many clichés can an author stuff into one chapter? Here we have the Liar once again lying to her best friend with the very clichéd "I'm asking about someone else's problem" bullshit. What's eminently worse is the all of a sudden, out of nowhere, hithertofore unmentioned, introduction of the male lead's best friend who happened to go study overseas but is the polar opposite of the male lead. We all know where this is headed, of course. Get ready for the typical, over-used, very clichéd drama to follow.

@FredFriendly did you NEVER ever lie as a teenager? Did you always always tell the truth to anyone at all times? Because I really doubt it, so you're an even bigger liar than a fictional teen in a romcom. Don't you have anything better to do with your time than being mean online? Don't you have a job or sophisticated adult stories to read, if a teen romcom is too stupid and below your standarts for you? It's not the Quijote or anything, but it's not a dumpster garbage fire either. Either make REAL and substancial criticism of it, or stop being like "wah wah liar I hope this teen girl who lied like all teens do gets hit by a truck" on every comment section.

Group Leader
@HeroCrests I don't see you making any real and substantial criticisms about the story itself here, just bitching and moaning about someone else's comment. Don't you have anything better to do than blowing your top about an opinion that does not agree with yours? My criticisms about the chapter are perfectly valid and accurate but yours are non-existent.

Users who are viewing this thread