30 Minute Walk

Such a sweet story! These two are beyond cute. It reminds me of my first crushes and good times. Thank you for translating! I'm enjoying this immensely.

Group Leader
UGH! This is an extremely frustrating read.
Raws for chapter 141 came out today and, to be honest, I think I'd rather watch paint dry since it's not as slow as the "progress" between Seong Eun and Gu Bong. By the time the scanlators catch up to the most recent raw if they actually continue at the current pace, another five years will have passed and there will probably be another hundred chapters or so of still no progress.

@FredFriendly oh no.... 100+ of chapters with not much progress is no good (your analogy described it perfectly). Ugh i like this but why the very slow progress huhu why author-san whyyyyyyy

AAAAAAAAA been reading this lately on bato.to only to see that it's here all along! such a nice read tbh, lighthearted and sweet + i love how our mc is not annoying,, she's trying to work on herself and her faults but she's also trying to settle things with others in her own way :>

I am dying to know our ML's relationship with Jinyoung (blue haired girl). Are they just childhood friends? Relatives? Aaaaaa!!!
Anyways, thank you for your effort to clean, redraw, translate and typset!!! ❤️

Really good beginning, but it becomes very drawn out and overdramatic after around 30 chapters. A lot of the drama is just inserted for the sake of drama with no real logic or reason to it. The problems can be solved in one chapter but take 50 instead lol. You can skip several chapters at a time without missing any details. Unfortunately, had to drop reading this.

Users who are viewing this thread