30-sai made Doutei de Itara Mahou Shoujo ni Narimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Ideals, Reality, and What Lies Beyond Those

Contributor
Ahh I thought the other magic girls would be more stereotypical since they did not keep their memories.
I guess not. I wonder what the rest will be like.

i feel like this de gozaru otaku affect should be translated as that like sa forums circa 2004 "you, good sir, have won the internet this day" voice. just have her talk about epic win and ownage and such.

Dex-chan lover
...I wonder if they could be considered to have chuunibyou if they actually have powers....

Dex-chan lover
*tips fedora
So we have otaku virgin, hetare virgin (Mc), next virgin archetype is what? Asexual virgin? Female virgin? Life prison sentence virgin? Mentally retarded virgin?

The real magic is how the protag is being forcefully turned more effiminate by the thick male virgin aura of magical grills.

@crittlercrittler

Not quite, ever heard of olde English memes? Google gentle woodbeast

Dex-chan lover
mlady

ill bet the other older girls are gonna act normal at first cause they are used to pretending but are going to end up being even worse than this smooth brain

Dex-chan lover
Reading that constantly changing way of speaking was painful. I hope one of the next magical girls will be more consistent in how they speak.

Dex-chan lover
@Zblurth
Checked the raw,
It's mostly comedy slice of life.
No romance (so far)

It's a gag manga

Dex-chan lover
I see....
If I see some magical girl, then I will check if they have inner old man inside or not.

Users who are viewing this thread