303-Goushitsu no Kami-sama - Ch. 10 - God's Meal Is_

Dex-chan lover
She is going to eat his food even though it will just make her feel sick..

She can eat religious food it seems however so he gotta study up some how to make tasty religious food, but maybe by preparing them they will lose their religious significance and not be edible at all.

In short, he gotta go touching a whole lot of people and bring her tasty ghosts.

Dex-chan lover
She is going to eat his food even though it will just make her feel sick..

She can eat religious food it seems however so he gotta study up some how to make tasty religious food, but maybe by preparing them they will lose their religious significance and not be edible at all.

In short, he gotta go touching a whole lot of people and bring her tasty ghosts.
I wonder if he can learn "shojin ryori" (buddhist monk's cuisine) or something else with sacred significance, it would work. Or the rice balls and mochi that people use as offerings at shinto shrines.

Dex-chan lover
Aruka the evil spirit who devoured a human and her "human" side thinks she became a god?
Yep, I think this option, will very sad, my reasons:
1) She doesnt miracles
2) Only we see spirits, there isnt land gods
3) she has and doesnt have a physical body, by ex. she can touch her food, but not a living creature
4) in this work ghost eat human feeling, but in other works, ghosts ate smaller ghosts)
5) dead people become??? Ghosts? Or to the heaven?

My theory is, she was a human with a big ghost parasyte, it was eating her soul and she become between living and ghost, now they are in balance, She loss a lot of living creature feature but she can interact by the moment and stay with a human form and not degenerate at a ghost monster, she is like a Scylla monster

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sooo is she actually Aruka the human ghost who became a god, Aruka the god who merged with a human and doesn't remember her real self, or Aruka the evil spirit who devoured a human and her "human" side thinks she became a god?
Doesn't really matter in my opinion. Regardless of which of these it is, in each case, Aruka is the only person left. Consumed by a spirit, but then the human part takes over the spirit. Merged with a god, then takes over the god. Or human who becomes a spirit and then a god. It's all the same in the end, you still only have Aruka.

Users who are viewing this thread