303-Goushitsu no Kami-sama - Ch. 13 - The Boy Who Forgot

Dex-chan lover
I'm okay with this. I'm on board.
I like that the yakuza is returning the favor by helping him recover his "spiritual ability".

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I'm gonna echo that this seemed really rushed. Would have helped to have some scene where he remembers her vaguely and starts investigating, not already after doing so.

But eh, maybe it's better to get the drama over with.

Dex-chan lover
Is that person Kami Sama is talking to the kid from the helpful shota ghost manga?
Yes as you can see the Scars on his Eyes so this one takes place in the Future of the other series, tho this one seems like it got axed.

Dex-chan lover
I think you misunderstood something. MC is clearly still in high school. The time of death of the girl in the photo matches what the black-hair girl said last time. He wears the same tie from his high school uniform when he meets the old dude. When he thinks about his "current life" on page 8 that's high school too. I see nothing else suggesting a time skip either.
Oh I thought it was his working desk in the office in page 8.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna be very depressed if he has no spiritual sense and he just awkwardly visits the shrine daily and monologues into the air.

It would be very sad.
Edit: I'm gonna be very depressed regardless, but at least 10% will be because of a sad manga ending.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I got stopped mid stroke at the cusp of the climax, and now I want my money back.

Users who are viewing this thread