303-Goushitsu no Kami-sama - Ch. 3 - The God of Room 303

Dex-chan lover
my theory is she is possessed/Merge with a powerful ghost/spirit who claims to be a God. She probably offer her body as it Vassal.

Dex-chan lover
Not so much interested in how she became a god but more so the nature of these Gods themselves since the sinister implication of her eating these spirits and her change in expression would imply that perhaps her status as "god" isn't really benevolent. That or its the sob story that is standard for backstories. I am getting kind of sick of the type of protag that is hated for no apparent reason and just immediately has all his issues solved by coming into contact with the fmc, or protags of a similar nature (you know, like the sanpaku eye ones, etc - the ones where one or both sides of the relationship were previously held as irrational objects of spite for a silly reason).

Dex-chan lover
You feel fear now and not when she devoured a spirit like some sort of titan?

In all seriousness, kind of hope this ends up being a romantic horror. So I'll keep reading.

Group Leader
Romcom with little mystery-horror it's like make me fresh for awhile after red many regression manhwa

Users who are viewing this thread