303-Goushitsu no Kami-sama - Ch. 8 - Is God No Longer Needed...?

Dex-chan lover
new-challenger-xmen.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Isn't Ebina the one who spread rumors about him hanging around with a crazy person in Chapter 2? Why's she nice now?

What are the chances that A(ruka)-chan and the MC went to the same school?
The girls fromh Akira's school in chapter 2 wore the same uniform Aruka was wearing in her photo. Different color bow, but it could have just meant they were from a different grade.

Dex-chan lover
FUTURE CHAPTER SPOILERS:
They didn't.
Aruka supposedly killed herself seven years ago, being in grade 2 of high school, so not possible.
If the spoiler holds true, then they didn't attend at the same time, but they certainly could have gone to the same school.
For example, my high school was a hundred years old when I attended, so I went to the same school as someone from the 1920s.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If the spoiler holds true, then they didn't attend at the same time, but they certainly could have gone to the same school.
For example, my high school was a hundred years old when I attended, so I went to the same school as someone from the 1920s.
Ah, if that's what they meant, then yeah, could very well be true, I just interpreted it as them being in the same middle school or something.

Dex-chan lover
That's cute, Kaido- I mean Ebina made a friend
I can only associate that name with the devil survivor character, but that be who you meant, right..?

Didn't expect this to have a "real plot". This is getting interesting!

Yeah, I sort of expected it to fizzle out from earlier translator comments. Hope it goes on for a bit now.

Dex-chan lover
I can only associate that name with the devil survivor character, but that be who you meant, right..?

Yeah, I sort of expected it to fizzle out from earlier translator comments. Hope it goes on for a bit now.
I'm referring to Shun Kaido from Saiki K, also a chuunibyuo

Users who are viewing this thread