Dex-chan lover
She got the fake scroll exposed, the other scroll vastly upgraded, and then the new, superior cultivation technique, all for free. Yet she can't forgive him for knowing an embarrassing detail. I should consider her petty and her attitude poor, but since she's so cute, I can't help but forgive her.

@Kaarme The guy basically just bragged that he's seen her naked. She did not agree to sell herself for benefits so she has a right to be pissed that he violated her like that. She has self respect and her attitude is quite good because despite the fact that the MC just stained her reputation she did not use her status/power to retaliate.

Dex-chan lover
@Simbloom
I can hardly describe that as being violated. She knows he has never touched her and also knows he couldn't have invaded her privacy that much (like it's impossible he would lurk in her bedroom). At most she can imagine he somehow caught her changing clothes within the school building, or perhaps just heard about the detail second-hand from someone else, maybe years ago when she was still just a child. In the grand scheme of things that's nothing compared to the very concrete benefits she already obtained from him. So, yes, it's petty. In fact it's arrogant, thinking a glimpse of her skin, at most, would be worth a whole cultivation technique. She's no fricking goddess, even if the otaku students at the school keep calling her that.

@Kaarme
Even if we put aside the cultural background of the story for a moment, a guy bragged in public that he saw a girl naked, while describing intimate details about her life. Anyone would feel violated to know that someone was spying on them, not to mention while naked. That's blatant sexual harassment. Why are you trying to defend it? She can be certain she was not caught changing clothes in school if she doesn't do that and the only other people who would know about the mark would be family/family servants who would definitely not talk about her breasts like it was idle gossip.

Now I would like to address your strawman. At no point was it stated that she considered her body an item that could be traded for benefits any where in the story. You're the one claiming that she thinks she "paid" for Nie Li's help by letting him see her naked. Nie Li's help was a freely given and completely separate from the matter of her privacy being violated.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not defending it. Peeping is a crime and rightfully so. However, accidental one wouldn't be. All I've been saying that she should let it slide as it's nothing compared to what she received from Nie Li. Yet she's saying she can't forgive him. Dunno about your strawmans, but if even after experiencing the power of the new technique she still considers knowing her body has a birthmark worth more than that technique, she's most certainly considering her body truly godly.

You don't know she didn't have female friends when she was five years old. Some little girl claims she's friends with the city lord's daughter, some brat calls it a lie and tells her to prove it. The little girl tells the city lord's daughter has a birthmark she wouldn't know if they haven't been in a bath together. Etc.

Anyway, in my first post I already said she's so cute I forgive her, so this argument is more or less a waste of time. I'm not seriously accusing her of anything.

Double-page supporter
the 2 guys below me fighting are both experts at their own stuffs, dont mind them or even bother reading their conversation (trust me you'll waste your time). Just keep going, oh and sorry to bother you if reading this made you curious :p

Users who are viewing this thread